Dates and Course outline for this training are still to be confirmed. Please contact Sat Nadar to express your interest.
- Kundalini Yoga – The Yoga of The Aquarian Age
- Communication Inner and Outer
- The Body as a Temple
- Information, Presentation and Situation
- Infinite Potential
- Superhealth, Consciousness in Action
- Life and Death, Relationships and Reality
- The Spiritual path from Mystery to Mastery
The five steps to Mastery and the four illusions along the way. The student teacher relationship and the need for guidance on our chosen path. This weekend will include the examination.
8 modules spread throughout the year in an Ashram style environment.
We start at 18.00 on Friday evening, and begin every Saturday morning at 05.00, Sunday morning at 06.30 and finish the day at 21.00. We will end the weekend on Sunday at 17.00.
Zoom modules will have different timings with teaching blocks limited to a maximum of 2 hours with long breaks in-between. As soon as it is possible we will of course meet together in person rather than online.
Module content may change in order to make the best use of any permitted face to face time.
Throughout the course you will be given assignments of kriyas and meditations to practise between teaching weekends.
Attendance throughout the whole course is a prerequisite for qualification.
To complete the course you will be required to:-
- Pass a written examination
- Teach a class to the required standard
- Have attended at least 20 Kundalini Yoga classes in addition to the course
- Have completed at least 40 continuous days of the given meditations and yoga sets
- Have attended at least 5 morning sadhanas
- Have attended one day of intensive meditation or White Tantric Yoga
- Have accepted the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
- Have fulfilled your financial commitment
The course is an ashram style experience, the diet provided will be vegetarian and the group will be self-catering. We will be sharing our total experience.
On qualification, you will be registered as a KRI Certified Level 1 Instructor, allowing you to teach students. You will also be eligible to join KYTA, the national Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association as a full member and to join its group insurance scheme.
24th-26th September – On Line
22nd-24th October – On Line
26th-28th November – On Line
14th-16th January – On Line
18th-20th February -On Line
25th-27th March – On Line
18th-22nd May – Face To Face
On Line and Venue to be confirmed.
Includes comprehensive course manuals, vegetarian food, excludes local B&B (if required)
Register and pay £300 non-refundable deposit one month before the 1st weekend and receive £60 discount
Further payments: Starling Bank, C. Campbell. Account : 05104957 Sort: 60-83-71
Payments are required by bank transfer a minimum of one month before the start of each weekend.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FULL WEEKEND FEE IS PAYABLE EVEN IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND. You can then cover that weekend at an alternative venue or at another time for no extra cost.